THE DAYS & NIIGHTS of SCOUT DONAVAN

Welcome to Scout Donavan's blog. Focused on pop culture and the entertainment business. It's sure to be a popular place for news, gossip, scoop on production jobs, and events.

I look forward to all who visit and contribute..I must admit i am a little nervous about losing my blogging virginity but, like everything else i'm sure i'll screw up at first but, will get it right eventually.

Honest to blog. Stay tuned

Scout Donavan
scout.donavan.8@gmail.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

THE RETURN of Scout Donavan's Blog

American Idol shake up
The natives are crazy at "American Idol". Ellen was basically fired yesterday. And my insiders are telling me that Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith former frontman Steven Tyler are in negotiations. This comes after Elton John and Justin Timberlake have passed. Exec producer Nigel ("So you think you can Dance") returns to producing Idol for the upcoming season. Stay tuned

And look for hot pics, gossip, and video as I return to covering the red carpet for the ABC fall tv preview. It should be extra juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment