THE DAYS & NIIGHTS of SCOUT DONAVAN

Welcome to Scout Donavan's blog. Focused on pop culture and the entertainment business. It's sure to be a popular place for news, gossip, scoop on production jobs, and events.

I look forward to all who visit and contribute..I must admit i am a little nervous about losing my blogging virginity but, like everything else i'm sure i'll screw up at first but, will get it right eventually.

Honest to blog. Stay tuned

Scout Donavan
scout.donavan.8@gmail.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

"The Launch"

Finally.. Yes, it's what you all have been waiting for..the launch of my very own blog. Yet another way for me to shamelessy promote myself. I love it. So, let me bring everyone up to speed. I am in the process of moving to a more desirable address in Hollywood, and i'm very excited. A chosen few will be getting invites to the house warming party. (we will be registered at Target..LOL)

As for the happenings of Groovy Kid Entertainment, (my film and television production company) things are looking great. Several meetings in the next few months regarding several projects. I think i'm finally ready to push through my fear, stop self sabotaging, and sell some television shows. At this point, i have to land a new level in my career. Nobody wants me for production work, and it's time to go to another level. I'm pretty confidant and know that if push comes to shove, i can always sleep with an exec to get a development deal. Kidding..

Alright, grab the cookies, kick off your shoes, and read on..and please leave your two cents. I look forward to it.

Scout Donavan
(If Wendy Williams and Phil Donahue had a love child, i think it would be me)


1 comment:

  1. (((hugs)))and I'm sending you the best wishes!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete